It’s a common mistake to think that preparing for a Tibet trip is complicated and difficult. For sure, traveling to Tibet is different than going to anywhere else on earth, but it’s surprisingly easy to do, once you know a few key facts.
The easiest way to learn the critical elements you need for a simple and safe trip to Tibet is to sign up here for our free Tibet Trip Planning Guide, which is a step-by-step planning guide. You can also explore our Tibet travel pages for a wealth of tips and tools that will help make your trip a million times easier.
- Visas and Permits
- Altitude Sickness
- Tibet Travel Information: A to Z
- Travel Updates
- Tibet Travel Q and A
- Tibet Train
- Recommended Tibet Tours
- Best 100 Tibet Travel Tips
- TAR vs. Kham/Amdo
- How to Visit Tibet: An Insider’s Guide
Lobsang and Yolanda’s
FREE Tibet Travel Planning Guide
For a comprehensive trip planner that walks you through how to prepare well and make the most of your trip to Tibet, regardless of whether you are working with a travel agent or not, sign up below for our free step-by-step online guide.
Most people who want to travel to Tibet don’t know how to get there or who to trust for help.
We have been back multiple times now, and helped many other travelers like you to cut through the confusion and have a safe, fantastic journey to Tibet too.
We have a plan that makes Tibet travel simpler and safer so you can feel peace of mind about your trip. In our free Tibet Travel Planner you will learn how to:
- Get visas and permits
- Prevent altitude sickness
- Choose a Tibet travel agent
- Decide where to go in Tibet
- Choose when to go
- Prep and pack
- Plan for trip costs and budgets
- Prepare for a healthy trip
- Reserve international flights
- Book domestic flights and trains
- Book hotels in China and Tibet
- Apply for a Chinese visa
- Consider travel insurance
Are You Ready to Travel to Tibet?
Sign up to get instant access to our FREE Tibet Travel Planning Guide that shows you exactly how to:
- Get your visa and Tibet permits
- Avoid altitude sickness
- Choose a reliable, Tibetan-owned agent
- And much more…so you can feel peace of mind about your trip, and have a great, safe journey!
Along with instant access to your free, comprehensive online guide for planning your Tibet travel, you will also get our weekly All Things Tibet newsletter, with tips, tools and strategies for simple, safe and meaningful Tibet travel.