If you are a Tibet newbie, it will improve your trip to learn a little bit about the incredible story of Tibet and Tibetan food, history, and culture. Here are some books, movies, videos, websites and social media accounts we recommend to get started:
(Our business is an Amazon Affiliate, so we may get a small commission on books or movies you purchase by clicking on the links below, at no additional cost to you. Of course we are only recommending books or movies we believe will be helpful!)
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s website
- The Land of Snows
- Simply Tibetan: Tibetan Food
- High Peaks Pure Earth
- International Campaign for Tibet
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama on Facebook
- His Holiness on Twitter
- A Peak into the Life of a Tibetan Monk on Instagram
- YoWangdu on Facebook
Want to be ready to travel to Tibet?
Sign up to get instant access to our FREE Tibet Travel Planning Guide that shows you exactly how to:
- Get your visa and Tibet permits
- Avoid altitude sickness
- Choose a reliable, Tibetan-owned agent
- And much more…so you can feel peace of mind about your trip, and have a great, safe journey!
Along with instant access to your free, comprehensive online guide for planning your Tibet travel, you will also get our weekly newsletter, with tips, tools and strategies for simple, safe and meaningful Tibet travel.
Leave A Reply