If you only have a very short time to visit Tibet, you could take this tour rather than the high-risk flight to Lhasa. (To tell the truth, if you think you can only travel to Tibet once in your life, it’s worth saving up the time and money to make a longer trip of at least two weeks.)
Check out How to Travel to Lhasa for a collection of our best posts about Lhasa, how to get there, and what to do when you’re there.
- Get a good example of an Everest itinerary >>
- See a bad example of Lhasa Highlights itinerary for preventing altitude sickness >>
- Get a good example of a Kailash itinerary >>
- Learn 10 Dos and Don’ts for a First Time Visit to Lhasa >>
Want to be Ready to Travel to Tibet When it Reopens?
Sign up to get instant access to our FREE Tibet Travel Planning Guide that shows you exactly how to:
- Get your visa and Tibet permits
- Avoid altitude sickness
- Choose a reliable, Tibetan-owned agent
- And much more…so you can feel peace of mind about your trip, and have a great, safe journey!
Along with instant access to your free, comprehensive online guide for planning your Tibet travel, you will also get our weekly All Things Tibet newsletter, with tips, tools and strategies for simple, safe and meaningful Tibet travel.