How To Avoid The 10 Biggest Problems
with Choosing the Wrong Tibet Travel Agency
And Enjoy the Tibet Trip of Your Dreams
So you’re dreaming of going to Tibet, and you know you need a travel agency in order to make the trip. BUT you’re concerned about picking the right agency because if you pick the wrong one, they just might screw up your one chance for a trip of a lifetime. And nobody wants that!
The success of your trip to Tibet completely depends on choosing a travel agency that can plan and take you on the exact trip you want. A dream trip to Tibet that you’ll cherish and remember for the rest of your life.
The 10 Biggest Headaches You Can Experience
If You Choose the Wrong Tibet Travel Agency
- Your permits don’t come through on time, or at all, so you can’t go to Tibet
- You get crappy train seats, or worse, no tickets to even ride the train
- You get altitude sickness (yuck!)
- Your guide are Chinese instead of local Tibetans
- You’re left in the lurch if something goes wrong on your trip
- You get a bland, cookie cutter trip
- You get hit with surprise or hidden costs after you arrive in Tibet
- You realize too late that your “local” Tibet travel agency is actually Chinese owned
- You get slow, bad, or no customer service from your travel agency
- You can’t understand your guide’s broken English
Picking the Right Tibet Travel Agency Shouldn’t Be That Hard
If you’ve done the slightest amount of searching online, you already know how hard it is to find a good travel agency on your own. The sheer volume of information and number of tour companies out there is simply overwhelming. So it can feel impossible to find a reliable, trustworthy Tibet travel agency online.
As a result, most travelers to Tibet end up blindly picking a terrible travel agent, even after wasting countless hours researching online and contacting a bunch of agencies. That doesn’t have to be you.
After Years Of Research, We Finally Found
the Best Tibet Travel Agencies
When we first traveled to Tibet we had no idea who to trust and we blindly picked a bad agency that had no idea what they were doing. Not an experience we ever wanted to repeat!
We’ve since been back to Tibet several times, and have used a variety of different agencies on our trips. Using a unique combination of our Tibetan and American knowledge, plus a lot of experience in Tibet… we researched, vetted, and then traveled with the best agencies we could find.
And after years of research and travel we now personally know and have experience with some of the very best Tibet travel agencies. We love them and have taken great trips with them.
Quickly Connect to an Awesome Tibet Travel Agency
for the Tibet Trip of Your Dreams
You can bypass the impossible task of separating the good Tibet travel agencies from bad ones and get an instant introduction to a reliable, trustworthy agency by requesting a free Tibet travel agency referral below.
We’ve helped hundreds of travelers connect with authentic Tibetan owned travel agencies. The very same Tibet travel agents that we’ve vetted and used for our own trips. And 99% of our travelers report back that they loved their agency.
In fact, out of more than 500 introductions since 2014, we’ve received only 3 complaints from travelers about the service they got from their Tibet travel agency. (But to put to be fair to the agencies, one of the complaints was that the traveler couldn’t see Everest because of the clouds that day… seriously!)
Connect with a Reliable, Tibetan Owned Travel Agency Now
– Fill Out the Secure Form Below –
Once you complete the form, here’s what happens next:
- You’ll receive an email from us with your customized introduction.
- You’ll then be contacted by the Tibet travel agency within 24 to 72 hours.
- Your Tibet travel agency will then work with you by email, phone or WeChat, to customize and plan the exact Tibet trip you want to experience.
Disclaimer: YoWangdu has made every effort to find a superb travel agent for your trip. We find this agency in particular to be trustworthy and focused on great customer service. However, we can’t and don’t guarantee the services provided by this agent. We are not part of any agreements you may make with the travel agent and we have no responsibility for any loss or damage of any nature that may result due to your agreements with the agencies, or for any aspect of your trip to Tibet.
Disclosure: We earn a commission if you decide to purchase your trip through the agent we refer you to. We value your trust, and our reputation and good word, and so only give referrals to companies that we consider to be among the very best in Tibet.