If you’re planning to travel to Tibet soon, or just have it on your bucket list, you’re in the right place. This Tibet travel blog gives you a taste of Tibet, from journeys to popular destinations like Lhasa, Everest Base Camp, and Mount Kailash, to practical tools and tips on how to deal with altitude sickness, and a basic mistake that many people make about the Tibet train. Scroll down for a full list of all of our Tibet travel posts, or try the “Search this website…” box to the right of this post.
Not sure where to start? Try these posts:
- Best 100 Tibet Travel Tips: The Ultimate Guide
- What is My Risk of Getting Altitude Sickness?
- Everest Base Camp Adventure
- The Biggest Mistake People Make about the Tibet Train
- Kham: Travel in Eastern Tibet
- Dos and Dont’s for your first trip to Lhasa
If you are planning a trip to Tibet, we can put you in touch with a reliable Tibetan-owned agent who will plan a trip with local Tibetan guides that gives you a real feel for Tibet. Contact us here for Tibet travel help.