The step-by-step action plan that we are creating will lead you by the hand through each major step of planning an ethical, non-touristy, healthy and safe trip to Tibet.
We give you simple, how-to, practical training you can use right away.
We know all the big pitfalls and mistakes to avoid.
Our content is dedicated to supporting local Tibetan people and businesses.
We show you the way at every step, so you don't have to sweat it.
Our plan helps you create an ethical, authentic trip that supports Tibet.
Following our action plan results in a trip with real Tibetans, seeing the real Tibet.
We've helped many people go to Tibet. Will you be next...?
"The sights and sounds of Tibet will remain with me for the rest of my life and I am very grateful that your organisation enabled me to have this experience…The trip was over too quickly but it has become number 1 of the more than 120 countries and islands I have visited in my life…"
From Emma, England
"We had a fantastic time in Tibet, and loved every minute of visiting the country. A lot of this is down to Namgyal, who was an amazing guide. He answered every question we had, and was so interested and engaged in everything we were doing that we constantly felt like we were visiting temples and monasteries with a friend."
From Sarah and Alan, Ireland
"You probably will not remember but last year I asked, and you recommended [a] guide service in Tibet. We took the advice and will always be grateful we did. Every day I think of our too short a time crossing Tibet meeting wonderful people, seeing amazing geography and spending deeply moving time in very special places across the country"
Brooks and Diane (USA) at Everest Base Camp
– How to Know and Manage Trip Costs and Budgets
– How to Choose a Tibetan-Owned Agent
– How to Choose Where to Go
– How to Apply for a Chinese Visa and Tibet – Permit
– How to Prep and Pack
– How to Choose When to Go
– How to Avoid Altitude Sickness
– How to Decide if You Want to Take a Private or Group Tour
– How to Know if you Should Fly or Take the Train + How to Book Tickets
– How to Book International Flights for Going to Tibet
– How to Choose Trip Insurance and to Know if you Need it
If you pre-order now, you will get immediate access to these bonus items:
– Personal access for your questions: Early Access members will have personal access to us, Lobsang and Yolanda, to ask us your burning travel questions and to request of us what you most need the training to include. We hope to work closely with the Early Access members to make this training exactly what Tibet travelers need and want!
– The Tibet Toolkit: How to Avoid Altitude Sickness in Tibet. (a $14.97 value)
– Popular trip itineraries, including Everest Base Camp and Kailash
– Tibet travel tips: Best 100 tips + a brand-new Tibet travel cheat sheet
– Introduction to Tibetan Food
– Favorite Tibetan image galleries
– Video postcards from Eastern Tibet
– An introduction to the Dalai Lama
And for those interested in Tibetan Buddhism, you will also find:
– The Buddhist Etiquette Cheat Sheet, a guide to keep you from making cultural mistakes in Tibet !
– The huge Practical Guide to Tibetan Buddhism, an 8-week course we developed for people interested in learning basic Buddhist practices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What does Early Access mean and how does it work?
A: Early Access means that you will be the first to receive the content of this new training as we create it. We plan to complete one unit every 10 days to 2 weeks, and send each to you the minute it is done. If our Early Access users want a particular unit early, we'll create that first! Even before we start creating the training, we've dropped a whole bunch of bonuses on the How to Travel to Tibet web pages. You have access to these immediately after you purchase Early Access. Also, during Early Access, you will have personal access to us, Lobsang and Yolanda, to ask your travel quesions and make requests to have us produce the exact content you most need.
Q: When will have access to the completed project if I get Early Access?
Our goal is to have the whole training complete and ready for you in about 3 months, around September 1, but of course you will have access to each unit as we complete it, long before then.
Q: $127 is not cheap. Will the training be worth it?
The value is in having help to cut through the stress, confusion and overwhelm of planning a major trip like going to Tibet. The How to Travel to Tibet: Step-by-Step Action Plan training will save you time and help you avoid common mistakes that can ruin your trip. Considering that the common 8-day group tour to Everest Base Camp will cost you upward of $1000 US, not including international flights, most travelers want to take steps to insure that the trip is the best it can be. The great majority of Tibet travelers only get to the roof of the world once in a lifetime, and it's our goal with this training to help you make the visit one of the highlights of your life.
Q: What format will the course be?
We will use a mix of video, audio, printable tools, downloadable worksheets, charts, checklists, and cheatsheets. When you sign up for Early Access you can help decide what will work best for you!
Q: Can I pay by PayPal?
A: Yes, you can pay by PayPal, credit card, or the Amazon payment system.
Q: Can I access the course from anywhere, or do I have to be on my home computer?
A: Yes, there is a login page and ID and password that you can access from anywhere. You will be able to access all the basic lessons and vidoes on an iPhone or iPad as well.