• YoWangdu Tibetan Culture Products and Services
  • Tibetan Buddhism
  • Tibet Travel
  • Tibetan Food
Samdhong Rinpoche Teaching the Four Noble Truths.

Choekhor Duchen and the Four Noble Truths

 Choekhor Duchen honors the day that the Buddha Shakyamuni first taught the four noble truths in Sarnath, India, and first turned the wheel of the dharma. (In Tibetan, choe refers to the dharma, khor means circle, and … Read More >>

Larung Gar Buddhist Institute near Sertar, Kham at Sunset.

Tibet Visa

  In the current circumstances, there is actually no such thing as a "Tibet Visa." One needs to get a Chinese visa, and then an additional Tibet travel permit to travel to the Tibetan Autonomous Region. (For our … Read More >>